- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1 onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 bags of frozen vegtables (roughly 8 cups)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 15-ounce can chickpeas, drained
- Mince the garlic and grate the ginger; place them in a small bowl and set them aside.
- Dice the onion into bite-sized pieces. Peel the carrot and thinly slice it. Cut the pepper into large squares.
- Add the olive oil to a large skillet and heat it to medium high. Add the vegetables to the skillet with 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until fork tender and lightly browned. Once tender, add the garlic and ginger and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the water, curry powder, cumin, turmeric, coriander, salt, peanut butter and chickpeas. Simmer for 5-10 minutes until the sauce is thickened just slightly. Serve the dish over rice or quinoa.